Pages

Sunday 8 May 2011

Recalcitrant Daze - One Month In

A month in to this blogging business and everything seems to be going ok.

21 followers in a month I don't think is such a bad start - thanks to all who signed up and all those who have posted. Feedback is always welcome and it is nice to know people seem to like what they are seeing.

The plan over the coming weeks is to continue slogging away on the Weirdboy Tower, post up more archive projects and also to do a bit of work on my Chaos Renegade Milita, including something I am playing around with at the moment and may drive me nuts.

Untill I have a proper update containing models here is a quick pic of the next 'archive project' that will get posted up...

Say hello to the Storm'amma.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.