Tonight will be another modelling wash out and tomorrow I will be out all evening, so to prevent the blog being too quiet I thought I would do another 'catch up/blast from the past' post. Plus it has been a while since I did one.
Now this conversion uses a Manticore as the base vehicle, I lengthened it a bit to give me the room I needed to go to town on it.
It was built for someone else, as such I did it in a different style to the Ork vehicles for my own force. Doing it in the 'GW' style - namely doing very limited distressing to the plate edges, means it will sit side by side with GW kits such as the trukk and battlewagon without a problem.
In the pictures the vehicle lacks crew as these were to be added by the owner himself.
|A couple of Manticore missiles provide the turbo boost.|
|Hatch ready for the Krew.|
|KFF from the rear.|
|The Deffrolla had to be widened to fit.|
|And the side arms modified to suit.|
|Breakdown of components - The Missiles were also|
removeable for ease of painting.