Pages

Thursday 1 September 2011

Ork Looted Wagons 2

Done nothing tonight model (or painting) wise, so I decided to do another catch up post.

I posted up pictures of the first Looted Ork Wagon I did and as I am in an Orky mood at the moment I thought I would put up the second one.

As with the first Wagon this one started as a second hand ebay buy, I ripped it up and rebuilt it...


I decided to go for an Orky Destroyer Tank Hunter ('Destroya Tank 'unta')






This was a very quick build (I have almost no WIP pictures it was so quick) and it has no crew, I just wanted to to be a short and quick build so I didn't add any.

Detail pics:





For the scheme I went for another Orky Camo paintjob - namely a 'tiger stripe' pattern.

The tank got a basecoat - boltgun metal for the Orky bits and a desert colour for the Imperial tank parts. The camo would be done using the hairspray technique so the basecoats would show through in places.

Basecoats.









Detail shots:





Removeable skirts

5 comments:

  1. I don't think I've seen this. The camouflage is mint. Love it.

    Though it's never going to be a winner... Distinctly lacks grots! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff! Love the 'dazzle' paint scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheers for the comments.

    SC: Yes you have.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.