Pages

Wednesday 31 August 2011

Da Choppa 4


Paint being applied two nights in a row? Surely a sign of an impending apocalyse or psychological breakdown of some kind.

Rokkits are basically done now. Again I will add some migs/oils at the end.




I was asked to include some checks, so I did. The one has some black/white ones while a second one had some white/green ones. I have never seen Orks (or Grots) would be the kind of 'person' who takes that much care or time when it comes to painting, hence the very rough, carefree squares etc.

In their launchin' holes:


Will have to remove a bit of paint buildup on the rokkits and on the inside of the launch rubes so that they fit nicely and be easily removeable.

Can I make it three nights in a row? Almost certainly not.

3 comments:

  1. Yay for the checkers! Good work.

    Painting for 3 nights. I'm not sure I'd believe it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good Rictus and you're making good progress.

    Keen to see more as always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheers for the comments.

    Fingers crossed another update tomorrow as I now have some Purity Seal and a new can of hairspray.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.