Pages

Saturday 13 August 2011

War Altar of Nurgle 8

The War Altar has actually seen some work today...

To get back into it I have started working on the rear. Most of the detail has been removed and the shrine area has been completely carved out (was a bitch to do, should of dremeled it, but didn't). GS was then added and many of the gaps etc filled.



You can just make out I also removed the points where the fuel lines go in at the side of the engine block. Some styrene was added to continue the 'border' on the rear.

I have started on the two 'exhausts'. Based on some CoD pieces...




They are just blu-tac'd in place at the moment.

In the last picture above you can see the GS inside the exhausts. My thoughts was that the Daemon growth is inside the exhausts like cholesterol collecting in arteries.

In the shrine area the lower half goes further into the vehicle, this gives just enough room for a Nurgling...

I shall call him NikNak.

At that point I started to put my fingers in the GS so decided to call it a day.

Hoping to get enough done tomorrow for another update.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.