Saturday, 4 June 2011

Ork Dread Mob 2

Bit more done to the Deff Dread today.

Added the shoulder pads in the end, had to swap over the two top arms as when I went to add the pads I realised they were upside down.

Also replaced some more rivets and added some dags. Also added a bit of cabling up top.




Forgot to show yesterday that I modified the drivers viewport by cutting out the 'window' and replacing it with mesh. It fits in with my Orky tanks that way.


And with the arms on:


Rrrrgh. Indeed.
Think that will be it for him. Very tempted to do the second one now as well. The engine block will be similar, but different.

No comments:

Post a Comment