Pages

Sunday 31 July 2011

Recalcitrant Daze - Having a clear out

Not a particulary interesting update I am afraid.

I am having something of a clear out, I have a load of Marine bits clogging up one of my bits boxes and also a few other models knocking around which can clear some room.

So to begin with there are three auctions on eBay if anyone is interested in picking up something cheap:

Sigvald the Magnificent - unbuilt Sigvald linky
Ezekiel - unpainted Ezekiel linky
Grot Mega Tank - unbuilt though missing Grot commander Mega Tank linky

All 99p starting bids.

Next week I will start listing all of the Marine bits that need to be cleared - I just can't face doing all of those auctions tonight.

2 comments:

  1. Keen to see what you have on offer for Marines. I'm always after interesting bits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers, ebay auctions are now up for the Marine bits... http://shop.ebay.co.uk/poldarn/m.html?_trksid=p4340.l2562

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.