Pages

Saturday 16 April 2011

Weirdboy Battle Tower 5

Work continues on the tower. This section is almost done now, not that much more is required before I can get onto the tower bit itself.

First off the Stormsword sponson turret got a bit of work done to it. The Heavy Flamer is now pinned and glued in place.


The walkway is taking shape, more details have been added as well (such as cabling, brackets, rivets & welding)








Need to add big fuel barrels, a couple of weapons (somewhere), finish the square bit which I still haven't decided how to finish it, add some more walkway pieces and also build the vertical panels. Sure there is more I will end up doing as I continue to build.

Will be looting more of the hull at some point as well to give it more of an Orky feel.

Glyphs, dags etc will wait till the end so I can do them all at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.