Pages

Tuesday 31 July 2012

Deff Skwadron 2

The first Orky aircraft has progressed with more pieces added to the main body and almost all the rivets cut off and replaced.



Underneath I have fitted the threaded nut. GS and LGS has been applied down various joints which will get cleaned up once cured.


The nut is to allow me to fit a base like the ones I put together for my Hell Blades...


Waiting to be attached to the body are the following bits...they have all been distressed and re-riveted.


Wings in place the two options are looking like this:

Fighta Bomma with inset Attak Fighta.
The trickiest job will be magnetising (or in some other way make removeable) the wing weapons.

I'm going to be away for a few days so it'll be Sunday at the earliest I next get an update up. I will probably get this plane finished off before getting back to the Karrier.

3 comments:

  1. That is looking fantastic - you truly are an Ork at heart! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really liking the added details. The base rod it really a good idea though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheers for the comments, much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.