Pages

Wednesday 8 August 2012

Recalcitrant Daze - 16 Months and so on.

Well it is that time again, another monthly post about nothing in particular to nominally mark another month of Recalcitrant Daze.

Been a bit of an unusual month with a few projects getting in on the act.

Small progress was made on the Gun Emplacements – namely getting the modified gun plate done and cast. I should get on with actually fully assembling one of these in a couple of weeks including sorting crew etc.

My latest batch of 3D prints arrived with a mixed level of success. While the tank traps and pallets turned out nicely the stores were a write off. These are currently being re-printed with hopefully better results. The plan now is to do some more tank trap masters with various levels of damage. This is towards the top of my ‘to do’ list (which means anytime in the next 1 to 10 weeks probably).

With the aim of trying out the new 6th edition rules I started putting together an Ork Fighta Bomma. Very nice kit, though of course I am modifying it. While I only need to get this to a usable state I hope to get it fully finished in the near future, again it is towards the top of my ‘to do’ list…

Meanwhile the Karrier is progressing nicely. Been a bit quiet on that front due to knocking out the Orky Flyboy but the project hasn’t stalled, some progress will get done over the next few days.


One reason why things have been quiet is that I was away for several days in London to see the Olympics (and generally explore the capitals transport system).

And this coming Monday I leave on holiday for seven days, so things will remain quiet for a bit longer. What with getting some gaming in this Saturday and getting everything together for the holiday I can’t see much being done.

If I can I’ll squeeze in an update on the Karrier (as I am working on something for it at the moment), but it will be a quick one as Real Life has to take priority at the moment…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.