So now, the update...
First up the Multiple Rokkit Launcha. I added the hinge points (which will be hidden later) and added the magnet/washer combo to hold the unit in the open position.
|I ended up adding the rear panel as well even though you|
can't see it with the unit in place.
|Closed / Open - The magnet thankfully easily holds it open.|
And with the deck in place:
At the rear I added in the top plate and detailed up the sides:
And the the more fun bit...
I finished off the front. Detailed up the top of the drivers cab and all along the top surface including the turret area. I decided to offset the turret as it looks more interesting (and Orky) that way.
The upper section was heavily modified. I cut away quite a bit from the front, while also adding back in the angled corners (handily the original pieces I cut off were in my cut off draw).
Which when dropped into place looks like this:
Another 217 added...