Pages

Friday 12 August 2011

Nurgle Vindicator

I started back up on the War Altar tonight, but nowhere near enough for an update. However being in a Nurgley frame of mind I thought i'd do a catch up post on a previous Nurgle vehicle.

So please say hello to my Nurgle Vindicator.







The idea is that the Vindi is Deamonically possessed, the inhabiting Deamon is 'fed' victims to power it/sustain it etc by having them pushed into the feeding pool at the back. Waste material is then discharged out the back...

The texture used the same paint stripper i used on the Nurgle Land Raider, though with a smooth/rippling texture rather than the rough texture achieved on the Land Raider.

I look at it now and I know I could of done it (most especially the GS flesh work) much better. There are still things about it I like, but I know it isn't as good as it could of been.

Some close up shots:

The 'Feeding Pool'


The inside face of the dozer blade - The dozer blade was kept removable.

The front of the tank which you can't see well with the dozer in place.


The 'discharge'...

The main reason I did the tank was just to see how it would turn out. I had a spare Vindi kit and a cheap Rhino knocking about so I went ahead with the build. Once done it went on eBay, god knows where it is now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.