Pages

Saturday 29 December 2012

Ork Kopta Karrier 29

After a day or so off (including getting a couple of games in) I cracked on with the KFF.

Base of the KFF, power cables and the Mek boy access hatch.

The KFF in place.
To keep the KFF removeable I couldn't have any cables running from the Mek Shed to KFF itself, hence the cables running into the base instead.

For fun here are all the superstructure components thus far done all together.




Alas I need to open up the rear of the AA guns to add some weight as unless the guns are pointing up as shown the weight causes them to droop...and no one wants a droopy barrel.

I might add some more of the techy prongs onto the KFF - but I have none left so i'll need to order some more before. Those there are not glued yet so I may change the arrangement once I buy some more.


Next update should see the 5k barrier broken...

4 comments:

  1. Zoggin' 'eck! That is awesome, Rictus - It just keeps getting better and better.

    Go man, go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers for the comments, much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.