As you saw in the mini update previously the branches have previously been added and all the gaps got GS.
So after that I added milliput to the base to blend the tree to the base, I also added to the rocks with GS to help get rid of that obviously circular shape. I also added another rock in GS coming out of the ground.
|Close up showing where i had to repair the branches.|
After that I added rocks and sand to the base. Once that had all dried I went back and added more rocks and some boney additions.
After that I started adding the gunk.
And with the Drone in place - note i've attached the rotor housings now as well.
I still need to do some work to both the base and the gunk - the gunk needs some cleaning up and GS adding.