As I am out tonight I won't be able to do an update on the Karrier - more work was done yesterday but I will wait till tomorrow/Saturday before doing another update on the Deff Arsenal turret - instead I thought I would do a quick update on the Blight Drone.
Not a huge amount done since the last update but I used some LGS on the gunk to refine the shape and also to reinforced the glue used.
While I was at it I grabbed a shot of the base, showing the skeletal remains knocking around.
Rather than continuing to play around with the base I went ahead and undercoated the whole lot. If I hadn't I would still be doing stuff to it in a months time.
Hopefully will start to get some paint on it this weekend.