Pages

Saturday 17 March 2012

Looted Wagons 23

More work on the final Looted Wagon rear, sides and the front hull weapon...






Again I used an Assault Cannon as a Big Shoota to tie in with the first Looted Wagon and the previous Chimera based Wagon (which is in the hands of the person who commissioned these).

Next job will be to add some short track guards. Originally I wasn't going to add any but I have chosen to due to a. the crappy way the one piece of track was added by the original owner and b. the wagon looks a bit bare compared to the other two who have guards.

After that it'll be the turret which will have a Boomgun and a Rokkit Launcha. Originally I was going to do a turret built around the original Russ turret but I have been asked to do a bigger, chunky turret much like a couple of my other Looted Wagons.

I will aim to get the track guards done by end of tomorrow, the turret and any other little details on all three will then hopefully be done by the end of the week.

1 comment:

  1. Looking good, Ric. One of these days you'll have to build one with an open side or rear hatch and a grot with a pistol hanging out of it trying to bang off a few rounds.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.