Pages

Wednesday 30 November 2011

Recalcitrant Daze - Random plea for help...

Basically I may of given in to temptation in doing another project.

Recently I put up a post on the Earthshaker Emplacement I built sometime ago and since then I have been thinking of doing another, better, one. The plan is to build a master which can be broken down into components which I can cast.

Alas I have no Earthshaker bits. I should be able to get hold of one sometime soon but in the meantime if someone with an Earthshaker/Basilisk could provide me with a couple of dimensions it would be much appreciated...


Basically it is the two dimensions shown. I don't need the entire platform dimensions, just the dimensions of the gun mount.

I shall be indebted to anyone who can let me know...

2 comments:

  1. Had a rummage through the Closet of Doom and it appears the measurements are:

    W: 1 11/16"
    L: 2 3/16"

    Hope that helps - looking forward to seeing what you come up with, I loved the previous emplacement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent, you sir are a gentleman.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.