Pages

Wednesday 2 November 2011

Looted Wagon / Mekboy Junka

As I've got nothing new to put up I thought it was a perfect time to do another 'catch up post'.

This time it is another Ork vehicle I did for someone else.

The tank can be used in two ways, the first as a Looted Wagon with a Boomgun, but by swapping out the main weapon (it just slots in place), changing the turret (magnetised) and adding the optional Deffrolla (again magnetised) it can also be used as a Mekbuy Junka.

First off the Looted Wagon:


Really don't like the front exhausts on this side...




And with changing a few pieces we have the Mekboy Junka:




Close up of the Junka turret.

Zzap Cannon, quite happy how it came out

2 comments:

  1. This looks great! I think the exhausts work just fine, and the Zzap Cannon looks very cool.

    Cheers
    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers very much.

    I'm still not happy with those exhausts though...I just know I could of done them better...

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.