Pages

Monday 4 May 2015

Ork Zone Mortalis Force - Killa Kans 2

Things have been quiet of late due to real life getting in the way.

I have got the next two Killa Kans sorted now - again bar finishing off the bases by adding details etc.


As you can see these two are the Grotzooka Kans. The one on the right was very awkward to get on the base. The model is posed for its original base which had rocks on it, I couldn't repose the feet so I'm left with a bit of an odd pose, I kinda like it and once I slip something in under it's left foot it will probably look better. Hopefully.


The engine units were made from (above) an old Leman Russ storage locker and (below) an old Guard searchlight and some tube.


One more Kan to go.

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic engines. Really loving those concept executions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like how characterful these are, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks very much for the comments.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.