Managed to get some time in on the Junka last night. I hoped to get more time on it but alas we had the smallest amount of snow fall, no naturally the road system fell apart and it took me four times as long to get home after work.
But I did get some work done...
Drivers area had some work, decided to scrap the visor type arrangement and go with a camera/periscope type of affair. Bit more techy for a Mekboy and matches the details on the mini turret and sponsons.
Think I've decided how to add some spikes to the roller, but need to sort some bits first - and possibly do a mould.
I started building up and detailing the top area - soon i'll start on the turret & KFF.
On the one side I added some Dags and minor details.
And what it looks like at the moment:
Determined to get some more time on this before the end of the week and at the weekend, so there should be more updates incoming.