Last model based update for a bit as I am away for a short break.
However I did grab a few pics of the wound markers before I left. The pictures aren't great I admit...
That should be enough to cover all occasions. Plenty of ones and twos, shouldn't need any more than that often.
I then decided i'd use some more skulls to make some markers.
Six I numbered 1-6 for possible use as Objective Markers. Went for a bronze scheme. Very quick paint job and needs a bit more work when I get back.
The other six were done in a metal/steel scheme. Again a very quick job.
These will be markers of some kind, such as marking a unit affected by a psychic power.