Pages

Sunday 25 May 2014

Wound / Hull Markers 3

Last model based update for a bit as I am away for a short break.

However I did grab a few pics of the wound markers before I left. The pictures aren't great I admit...


That should be enough to cover all occasions. Plenty of ones and twos, shouldn't need any more than that often.

I then decided i'd use some more skulls to make some markers.

Six I numbered 1-6 for possible use as Objective Markers. Went for a bronze scheme. Very quick paint job and needs a bit more work when I get back.



The other six were done in a metal/steel scheme. Again a very quick job.

These will be markers of some kind, such as marking a unit affected by a psychic power.


1 comment:

  1. These sort of things I'll paint for you, let me know, send them to me!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.