Sunday, 16 March 2014

Ruins 3

Not been able to get much done model wise of late but the ruins have progressed a bit.

I added more rubble to the bases as well as add in some resin bits, basically bit of the ruins I had cut off.

I also attacked the walls with the dremel to add some more damage from small arms fire etc.


The insert above shows one of the resin off cuts I added in to the rubber. Not sure they worked as well as I hoped but oh well.


I am thinking of adding in some flooring to a few of the corner pieces including this one.







Managed to get them all undercoated today...


Even though I am going to (almost certainly) be adding some floors in I still wanted to get them undercoated at this point as it will be far easier to undercoat without the floors in.


Next up i'll look at adding some floors.

No comments:

Post a Comment