But here are pics of the point I got up to:
As you can see there are still a lot of rocks left to do. On the left board there is only the one on the edge - though the others will all need cleaning up and touching up once they have fully cured.
|I didn't spot the foam offcuts scattered on the board before I took the picture.|
On the right one I only managed to add some milliput to the lower rocks which I repositioned and a single small one on the upper rocks.
Quite pleased with how the rocks are coming along. Need cleaning up etc as mentioned but they don't look too bad. Once all the sand has been added and they have been painted they shouldn't stick out (I hope).
Running out of milliput has put these on hold. I should be able to get to the model shop early next week. In the meantime I will have a look at the river boards and as my eyes are now clearing up get back on the Junka (though I am unusually low on poly cement so something else to pick up from the model shop).