Sunday, 7 July 2013

Realm of Battle Gaming Board 9

So hayfever seems to be sticking around for thelong haul it seems. So I carried on with the boards.

Due to running out of milliput I got out the river panels and did some more work on those.

Using the dremel I took the side pieces at each end of the river as far back as possible. Ideally I would like to take them out completely but they have to stay for strength, even as they are the boards will have to be handled carefully.

I then added the rocks and sand to the river bed.

The rocks and sand will be cleaned up and reshaped once everything has fully dried.




I will also neated up the edges making sure the river parts line up nicely no matter which way round the join.

I also got a quick couple of pictures of the other panels showing that the two still stack together nicely for storage,.


The second pic is showing the rough work I did to fill in the hole when I moved the rocks. Basically I was just using up a load of 1mm offcuts.


All for today...

2 comments:

  1. I really don't feel like you are working fast enough on this. It's unbearably slow and not awesome at all :P

    ReplyDelete