So it has been a while.
This is due to a number of factors which I won't bore you with. Model time has been very limited and will continue to be for a while, however I spent an hour or so on the Junka today.
An hour isn't much but it is a start and I thought i'd do an update just to show I haven't forgotten about it.
Basically i've riveted up the sides and rear. I've also added the top plating which will be the base for the next stage of the build. I removed the 'built up' area at the front (where the cupola etc usually goes) so that the top is all one level. I added the front exhausts top as well, may have to change these depending on the next stage...