Pages

Saturday 21 January 2012

Looted Wagons 11

Right, I think the second one is now finished.

Since last time I have...

...added the track guards...
...done the rear access ramp...
...added fuel barrel and fuel line...
...added skorcha turret...
...added Big Shoota & drivers viewport...
...detailed the crap out of it including a shed load of rivets.

As usual if it was for me I would of done a bit more detailing and added a krewman - for this one I decided to just leave the krew up to whoever buys the wagon. The hatch is not glued in position (hence looking odd in some pics where it wasn't lying flat) so the buyer can either leave as is or stick an Ork or Grot in the hole.

To the pics...









Hopefully both Looted Chimeras will go on eBay tomorrow (I will post a link after I do for those who are interested), but I will get some better pics of both Wagons first.

Glad I've got those finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.