So...it's been awhile.
I've not managed to get anything done hobby wise since the last post on the Junka, so i'm somewhere behind where I expected to be at this point.
However I finally got back to the SAG turret.
The base shape is now together. This is just the core, I will be adding more to this, especially on the rear and sides.
We'll get a view port / scanner rig of some kind on the front, a Kommandas hatch up top and along with some sort of power unit and Snotling 'cage' there will be lots of detailing added. I'll get most of the work done before fixing the SAG into place, cables will then be added between the turret and SAG.
The bit I cut off the front of the Chimera hull turned out handy.
And without the SAG in place:
Obviously a shed load left to do on it, I hope to get a lot more done this week so there should (I say should) be a couple more updates over the next seven days.