Pages

Tuesday 14 April 2015

Recalcitrant Daze - New Blogs to Browse.

I am currently off work ill, which has meant I've been able to get on with the Meganobz for the Zone Mortalis force - expect an update on those shortly.

In the meantime I thought I would do a quick post to highlight a few new blogs I am now following and enjoying.

Feed Your Nerd - Originally came across this blog due to the excellent Adepticon coverage it had.

Hobby Before I Die - A blog covering a nice range of gaming systems from 40k to Dark Future to X-Wing.

Tale of Painters - Hardly a site that needs advertising as it is already a huge site with many followers, but for some reason only now have I started looking at it...

The Pig's Sty - Have I shown this one before? I can't remember (I lose track of these things easily), either way a place well worth visiting (especially as AI is about to start making an appearance...). 

I think those are the latest ones to catch my eye and I've started following.

Like I said I do lose track very quickly so there may be one or two more that I now follow that I've not posted up. I may catch them the next time.

In other news the Junka was posted Saturday. In the future there will hopefully be a follow up post and the buyer is planning to send me some pictures once it is painted up. Looking forward to seeing that.

Tomorrow or Thursday should see the first update on the Ork ZM force with the Meganobz coming together.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the link back! Love finding new blogs all the time! Can't ever have enough minis!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries, you should also spot them in the blog roll on the left as well.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.