Pages

Saturday 6 February 2016

Horus Heresy Weekender 2016 - Part 3 (Updated)

Here are a selection of the Golden Demon entries in this weekends event, the ones that caught my eye when I looked at the cabinets - unfortunately I will have missed some great entries. I'll try to visit the cabinets again tomorrow and update this post with any other decent pictures I manage to take.

























I normally spread these posts out more but I'm taking advantage of the hotel wi-fi and broadband (which is better than the broadband I have at home) to get everything sorted and uploaded.


UPDATE - More pictures of the Golden Demon entries.





















2 comments:

  1. Great work for sharing these, not many pics of the golden daemon entries out there

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.