Pages

Tuesday 23 February 2016

Bunker Rebuild 5

Spare time is still short, what with work, going to a gig (Frank Carter and the Rattlesnakes, awesome) and going away for the weekend I've not been able to do much at all.

However here is a small update on the FW Bunkers.

The second one is close to being finished.

I used some offcut MDF to make a second base, the bunker had the same treatment as the first with filler being added then sand.



To make the top a bit more interesting I broke off one lug and bent the lifting bar.


As with the first bunker the inside got a scattering of personal gears.




Round the back I added some crates with a tarp over them. The tarp may get redone depending how it looks once it dries. I went for the quick and easy tarp approach as I wasn't that bothered about it looking brilliant.

2 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.