The other mini-project mentioned in my previous post was to get the new (and final) Plague Toad done.
I did a bit of work on him so he looks a bit different to the other two toads which are the same sculpt.
Made the mouth a bit smaller, added GS to the face, cut off one foot and repositioned it slightly and added a different texture to his back and side.
Originally I was hoping to re sculpt the broken off horn but in the end dismissed the idea due to a lack of sculpting talent.
Instead I cut what was left off then dremeled the area out. I then used the spare horn from Scabby to give him a nice new big horn (the other toads will be jealous). Bit of GS finished it off.
After a paint job this is what he looks like.
Bit rushed, base will prob need a bit more work in the future but he's good enough for tabletop standard which is all I have ever aimed for. At the moment I just haven't got time or concentration for any more than that.