Pages

Monday 29 September 2014

Recalcitrant Daze - Back on the horse.

So I've been on holiday in sunny Budapest.


But now I am back.

I've tidied the hobby room and started to look at what is on the desk for the coming days.

To tackle the Daemons backlog I'll be tackling the PIP units including the Plaguebearers with standards and chaos instruments.


It's been a while since I've done anything Orky or a commission, so with it being about time to get back into both here is the start of a new Orky commission. It'll be done alongside every thing else so it will be a slow burner.



On top of that we have a new meet up on the horizon, so I shall have another attempt at doing the Dreadball team...


Expect updates coming.

At a rate which I can't specify.

But they will come.

Probably.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back, man! I always look forward to seeing your orky conversions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back. I am looking forward to see how this commission will turn out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheers very much for the comments.

    Brusie - you and me both!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.