The remaining three legs have been brought up to the same state - Dremel used on them and GS used to fill in gaps etc I also removed the pipes with the aim of replacing them as per the first leg. They need some more clean up before I add the armour plates and do some more texturing.
On the body I continued with adding more GS and incorporated some 'vents' to match the exhausts on the Decimator.
At the rear I added the engine/exhaust block.
I added a couple of new pipes to hide the gap where it joins to the body, no way I could get it to fit without a gap and no way I could get in there to fill the gap, so only thing I could do was cover it up.
Now I admit the GS work on the underside isn't my best work, but it is good enough and you will barely see any of it once the model is actually built as this quick mock up shows...
Next up will be to finish the legs off and start on the claws.