This isn't much of an update, but it is a milestone of a kind.
First thing I did was repair two infantryman who broke in the game I played not long ago. I pinned them at the waist (doubt it will make much difference if I dropped them on a hard floor again).
Not great pics I know as I used my phone for this update,
Next up I finally finished the member of the command squad who didn't have a left arm.
It's not great, but frankly at this point I don't care - I just wanted him done ASAP. After reading something on Mordian7th's blog I cut down some Guard binoculars to make a scope of some kind. I didn't want a full pair of binoculars as there is already someone in the squad with a pair.
The reason I need these done now is that they need to be packed up so I can ship them to Sheep to paint. I'm not sending the HW squads yet as I need to redo those, plus the Cyclops and Artillery crews are yet to be done as are the Rough Riders (if I do them at all).
Everything I am sending in this first batch...
Last minute I remembered Sheep asked me to send a couple of sample bases so he can more easily replicate them. So I knocked up a couple quickly.
Tomorrow I need to arrange collection and shipping. Joy.
I suppose I better update the State of Play:
As you can see all of the HW teams are now marked as unfinished.
I need to clean up the 3D prints I had done before I can do moulds. They are pretty rough but I should be able to sort them so they are usable.