Pages

Tuesday 1 December 2015

Chaos Renegade Militia - Infantry Build Redux 9

So, the first models I have touched in a while (apart from the bunker).

This isn't much of an update, but it is a milestone of a kind.

First thing I did was repair two infantryman who broke in the game I played not long ago. I pinned them at the waist (doubt it will make much difference if I dropped them on a hard floor again).


Not great pics I know as I used my phone for this update,

Next up I finally finished the member of the command squad who didn't have a left arm.

It's not great, but frankly at this point I don't care - I just wanted him done ASAP. After reading something on Mordian7th's blog I cut down some Guard binoculars to make a scope of some kind. I didn't want a full pair of binoculars as there is already someone in the squad with a pair.


The reason I need these done now is that they need to be packed up so I can ship them to Sheep to paint. I'm not sending the HW squads yet as I need to redo those, plus the Cyclops and Artillery crews are yet to be done as are the Rough Riders (if I do them at all).

Everything I am sending in this first batch...




Last minute I remembered Sheep asked me to send a couple of sample bases so he can more easily replicate them. So I knocked up a couple quickly.


Tomorrow I need to arrange collection and shipping. Joy.

I suppose I better update the State of Play:


As you can see all of the HW teams are now marked as unfinished.

I need to clean up the 3D prints I had done before I can do moulds. They are pretty rough but I should be able to sort them so they are usable. 

2 comments:

  1. Awesome stuff, man - always loved those renegade models, looking forward to seeing 'em all painted up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You wouldn't love them as much if you had had to put many of them together...

      I'm looking forward to seeing them painted as well, just need to get the rest of the infantry finished and posted...oh and paint all of the vehicles...

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.