Thursday 31 December 2015

Bunker Rebuild 2

It's been a while again...

Finally got back to working on a model. The bunker is pretty much done now with just the moulds to do and then the casting.

On the body of the bunker I added some armour plates to the front and a basic comms unit.

I added locating lugs on top of the walls so that the top wouldn't easily be knocked off during game play.

On the roof top I added new rivets and replaced the original end pieces on the lifting bars with new styrene tubes pieces.

Underneath it also got a couple of lights.

The mould for the body is currently under way, the two part mould for the roof will be done after this one as I am waiting for a little bit of GS to cure on the roof.


Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.