Pages

Sunday 16 August 2015

Recalcitrant Daze - Back at the Grindstone.

I've been on holiday for the last week and before then I seemed to be doing work (as in real life work) all day, hence there not being an update on here for over three weeks.

Hopefully I can get back to the Militia now and get them finished off.

When I arrived home I discovered I had had something delivered while away, namely the paint rack by Massive Voodoo...only eight and a half months late...


I built it yesterday and sorted my paints out. I had to move the picture on the wall to fit it in. These aren't all of my paints, those for the airbrush are kept separate and at the moment at sitting under the shelf on the desk. I will have to knock up a little storage thing for them. They don't need to be on display with easy access like the other paints, when airbrushing I'll simply take the paint I need out ready to go.


Tomorrow I will try and get going on the Militia again - the artillery crew. Not looking forward to it.


In the meantime here are a few pictures from the holiday...(as I have nothing else to show).







7 comments:

  1. Nice looking holiday - were off to Ireland soon.

    Looking forward to seeing Millitia pics more though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never been to Ireland. Will get round to going one day though.

      Delete
  2. I got mine a while back too. the cover is a 2 person job -_- That said, i had great fun decorating it which i will share in later posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Didn't bother with the carry case cover, i'll never be carrying this thing around, i'll probably end up fixing it in place in fact.

      Delete
    2. Smart man. The little one learned some new curse word combos while i worked on that stupid cover :P I have traveled around with mine a lot this summer and it's been very study so if you ever decide to get one, it's worth it :)

      Delete
  3. Nice holiday shots...i still have a third paint rack I need to assemble...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ta. Three of them? That is a lot of paints.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.