Friday, 29 August 2014

Blessings of the Plaguefather - Beasts of Nurgle 2

So i admit things have been a little quiet of late. A combination of being away for another weekend and work I just haven't had the time to do anything model related.

However I did pick up another set of Plague Toads cheap off ebay.

The paint job, assembly and base weren't exactly great...but at that price they were still a very nice addition.

Last night I started stripping the paint and tonight I started filling gaps with GS and also trying to make them look a little different from the first set of three. I'm not going to go mad converting them just changing the odd detail here and there. Unfortunately I couldn't get their horns out (there was a lot of glue on these, I had to dremel the underside of each toad to get them clean) which was a shame as that would have been a nice and easy way to change their appearance.

From ebay...

And the beginning of the clean up and converting jobs:

I removed the skull from this ones side and I have started to extend the tongue using a spare bit from the Plague Drone kit.

So far this one has just had a bit of GS added to the one 'boney' patch on his head and i've shortened his mouth.

Not started converting this one yet. Thinking maybe doing something with his tongue...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.