Pages

Sunday 16 June 2013

Recalcitrant Daze...

...and a single tumbleweed bounces from screen right to screen left.

So things have been a bit quiet in here. I have been busy, just not with models. I have things I need to work on (Daemons, Deathwing and the first priority of the Junka), however the bit of freetime I have had I have needed a break, so it's been filled with reading and films instead.

The one thing I did do was pack up a couple of my models for them to be sent to the States...

My first Looted Vehicle...

Yep, i've sold the Storm'amma and Deffstrike Rokkit Launcha.

It was hard to see them go but in the end I have no inclination at all to do an Ork army. These just sit in boxes for month after month with no finished paint job in sight.

I decided it would be better to let them go to a home where they will be finished off and see a gaming table once in a while.

The money raised will of course go to good use.

I do however have another Superheavy sitting in a box without a home to go to:


Yeah, the Looted Shadowsword which goes by the name of 'Da Choppa'.

To see more pictures click on the 'Da Choppa' label below.

I may be tempted to put my two Looted Wagons up for sale as well, along with the modified Fighta I did. I shall have to ponder this.

This will go on eBay at some point in the near future. However if you are reading this and you want to make an offer drop me an email at rictusrd @ yahoo dot co dot uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.