Pages

Friday 22 July 2016

Forge World Open Day 2016 - Part 2 - Exhibitions and Similar Things

I've been ill, and busy, which means it's taken a while to get the second part of the Forge World Open Day coverage up (I've also done nothing hobby wise).

There are a lot of pictures.

1. Painting Competition:























2. Exhibition Hall:

Mainly things I haven't taken pictures of before...

First up is the Warhammer Quest display that I failed to get many good pictures of at Warhammer Fest (as it was on a turntable).












Next is the new Age of Sigmar Bloody Great Big Siege display.




















Dwarf v Skaven - I could never get many decent pictures of this display previously due to the position it was in. Now it has moved the different lighting meant it was worth trying again...















Harlequins and a few others from the cabinets...











And some shots from displays I've taken many pictures of already...


















I think the end of the Crimson Fists is a good place to finish.

4 comments:

  1. Great snaps, thank you. I've been waiting all week! Ha ha. No-one else seemed to cover this event beyond the first reports then nothing...

    Maybe I should revisit my Xiphon with some battle damage and enter it someday, Xiphons all look great I think

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries.

      The Xiphon is a nice looking model, though I think I would always plumb for the Fire Raptor over it.

      Delete
  2. I love that Titan head!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was very nice, pictures don't do it justice.

      Unusual piece for a GW/FW painting comp, it's the sort of thing you tend to see in scale modelling painting competitions.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.