Pages

Tuesday 1 September 2015

Recalcitrant Daze - The Wall

I'm not working on any models at the moment and I can't see that changing in the near future.

Basically I have lost all interest and motivation to pick up a model. It is the last thing I want to be doing at the moment.

So don't expect an update for a bit, unless I think of something else worth putting up instead of models I am working on.

It may change of course, I am away this coming weekend where I will play a few games with the Militia so that may turn things around.

However if it doesn't when I get back I will force myself to do the bit of work on the Heavy Weapon teams then I will pack all the infantry into a box and send it to Sheep to paint. This means the artillery crew, cyclops crew and rough riders won't be going. They will just have to wait to another day. I am not going to put off sending the Militia until I have a change of heart and start working on the outstanding models I have to do as it could be months or longer. I want them gone and done with.

Until I return to working on some models I will have to find something else to fill my time.

There may be the odd update if something peaks my interest.

5 comments:

  1. Argh I hate that when the hobby mojo abandons us! It will return!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Relax and enjoy life. A hobby is just a hobby. I look forward to your inevitable return. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm dealing with my own hobby burn out right now, so I know how it comes and goes. We'll keep the home fires burning for you, Rictus.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hobby fatigue is a real thing! Just hang in there and it will return!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cheers for the comments.

    We'll see if any models get touched in the coming weeks...

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.