Pages

Sunday 12 July 2015

eBay Clear Out.

Things have been quiet model wise this week, barely touched a model in fact though I have glued one of the Ogryn dogs to a base and spent a frustrating couple of hours sorting through bits trying to work out how to do the Artillery crew figures.

Today though I finally got round to putting some bits on eBay - I mentioned them on here some time ago but only now been able to free up the time (I always list stuff on a Sunday and of late Sundays have been busy). I also had an issue of a lack of boxes, without those I couldn't post them so the auctions had to wait.

So if you are interested you can find the auctions here.

Up for auction now are:
Atlas Recovery Vehicle by Forge World with lots of bits added.
Trojan Support Vehicle - converted from a Chimera by me
Unbuilt Leman Russ
Built Chimera
Medusa conversion kit from Forge World.
Painted Hades Assault Drill by Forge World.


Talking of eBay I have just bought a Hell Talon, missing some bits but then I already had plans for what I was going to do with it...

Hopefully in a day or two I will be able to do a proper update involving models being built. Cross your fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.