Pages

Wednesday 25 February 2015

Mekboy Junka 30

Small update on the Junka.

Spent most of the evening just messing around with different bits trying to work out what to do but in the end an idea started forming and I started putting together the SAG.

The SAG won't be mounted in the front of a turret. You'll have to wait and see what it'll look like once the turret is actually built.

I didn't want to try and just recreate the GW SAG (if I did i'd just save myself a shed load of time and buy one) but I wanted to keep the classic three arm front, though I went for something a bit different - at the moment the arms are blu tacked on so may change.




The GW bits used come from the Mega Nob kit, Killa Kan kit & Grots box set. Added to that we have the tesla coils from Zinge which tie the SAG nicely to the KFF already done.

Lots of details to be added including gubbins and cables, I will probably build the turret first and mount this in place before adding the remaining details otherwise I will end up putting something in what will turn out to be the wrong place.

1 comment:

  1. Great looking SAG Rictus! I already like it better then the default GW one.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.