Pages

Sunday 23 June 2013

Mekboy Junka 1

So I have finally started working on some models again.

This is the third vehicle for my latest commission, namely a Mekboy Junka.

This is still the very early stages of working on the Rhino parts for the main body.

The vehicle has been lengthened by 22mm and will have a Deff Rolla:


In comparison to one of the Looted Wagons.

After deciding on the length today I started plating up the base and sides as well as gluing all of the Rhino parts together.



The extra exhausts and fan cooling system is to represent the super charged engine.


As you can see underneath I still need to add an extra road wheel.

Still early days, but thought i'd update this early just to show something is actually happening again...

1 comment:

  1. I always love seeing your mad orky creations, Rictus! This one's coming along great!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.