Pages

Tuesday 25 December 2012

Ork Kopta Karrier 27

Update No. 27, not going to be too many more I think (I hope).

So I started on the superstructure. I decided to get that done before finishing the deck off.

To begin with I built the basic shape, this will form the internal structure which I would then build upon.

To allow the superstructure to be removed magnets were added in the deck cutout and to the base of the structure.


And then I got on with building the actual superstructure over the basic internal structure...



With the AA gun turrets - these are also magnetised.

Steps will lead up to the second floor
door (blu tac'd in position at moment)



Just over 400 more rivets added...


2 comments:

  1. Hey :)

    Just wanted to take the opportunity to say that I love your blog, love your rivet counter and for the very same reason I think you are borderline crazy in a really good and hoopy way :D

    Hoopy Holidays!

    Zaphod Beeblebrox
    www.masterminis.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers very much, it is much appreciated.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.