Pages

Sunday 11 December 2011

Battlefleet Gothic 18

These updates are certainly going up repidly at the moment aren't they?

Only a quick post this time though, as promised I got a pic of the entire BFG Nurgle fleet.

I actually got quite a few pictures of the entire fleet, unfortunately they all turned out crap.

This is the best I was able to achieve so it'll have to do. I wouldn't normally bother putting it up but I did promise to get a fleet shot up this weekend...


And the final fleet roster now that all the ships are done:


Overall thoughts is that I rather enjoyed putting the fleet together. The fact 80% of them were second hand eBay buys which I rebuilt and repainted makes it even more satisfying. I can officially say this is the first army/force I have ever finished...now all I need is for Si to build some ships and I may get to play a game with the Nurgle fleet...

There will probably be one more BFG post on RD in the near future as I hope to knock out the transport ships over the Xmas break.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.